DESIGN & ENGINEERING
TRIMCOS Engineering & Architects, is a dynamic company eager to provide our clients with cost-effective and time-sensitive technical and managerial support for new designs, modifications, and expansion projects.
TRIMCOS is registered with the Texas Board of Professional Engineers.
TRIMCOS primary objective is to be responsive to client needs by providing consistent excellence of Architectural Engineering, Project/Construction Management services and innovation.
With over 31 years of experience as a professional design engineering firm, TRIMCOS has become a one stop shop for plans and permits.
ABOUT THE OWNER
Santosh Mukerji, PE
- MS in Process Monitoring & Controls – University of Houston
- BS in Electrical Engineering (Power)
- PE License (examinee) from TX
- Ex Memeber for the Board of the City of Houston (Elect. Code Enforcement)
- Familiar with codes & standards for local, state, national, and other disciplines works & drawings
- Experiences with 41 years of knowledgeable and professional engineer who stweards all phases of MEP (Mechanical/HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing) controls and instruments systems design engineering and construction estimation and inspection.
- Ensures that the projects requirements, as detailed in the Technical Specification, and carried out faithfully, and timely fashion.
- Provide for detail design engineering from conceptual stages to final drawings
- Review Specifications and drawings compliance with design methods and safety factors to be used in design
- Develop one-line diagram, load analysis, specifications, schematics, schedule, estimation and selection, inspections
- Responsible for power generataion, distribution, lighting and grounding systems, including all types of equipment (switchgears, transformers, motors, motor control centers, generators, relaying and meetering)
- Technical calculations, calculations by software and manual, short circuit, voltage drop and protective desvie studies, proposal, bid analysis.
- Familiar with high voltage and medium to low voltage power systems, (120/208v, 120/240V, 480/277V, 2.2KV, 4.16KV, 13.8KV) and above.